Large Family Size Apartment Set Within Resort-inspired “Messina” Complex
616/14 Baywater Drive, Wentworth Point, NSW 2127
Located within the highly sought-after “Messina” complex, this resort-inspired apartment enjoys seamless indoor/outdoor flow, a private entertainers’ balcony and contemporary appointments throughout. Residents enjoy unlimited access to Pulse Club and can easily walk to The Piazza, Marina Square, Ferry Wharf and transport links.
- Open interiors embrace abundant sunlight and elevated views
- Full-length doors open to the balcony and overlooking at the pool
- The stone kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
- Two large size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Designer bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles, premium fittings
- Air conditioning, gas outlets and fan
- Messina Beach Pool is immersed in landscaped, tropical gardens
- Pulse Club includes a gym, indoor pool, classes and tennis courts
- 24-hour security throughout the estate
- One oversized car space and storage cage at 22 sqm
- Walk to parks, cafes and dining, weekly community barbecues
Council: $258 per quarter
Water: $148 per quarter
Strata: $1211 per quarter
Interested in this property?
Leave your information in the form below and our agents will get back to you as soon as we got your enquiry.